Programs for Individuals & Families
The Education Department offers programs designed to help individuals and families of all ages and abilities learn through experience, involvement and discovery.
Animals are the central focus of our programs, of course! That's because we understand the strong connections to the living world that are cultivated through seeing and touching a living animal.
Fall/Spring Programs 2013 - 2014
- Keeper-for-a-Day (grades 2-8)
- Fall Early Childhood Programs (ages 6 months-6 years)
- Spring Early Childhood Programs (ages 6 months-6 years)
- Spring Programs for Homeschoolers (grades K-8)
- Spring Programs for Families (families w/ children in grades K and up)
- Spring Programs for Adults (grades 9 and up)
Register for Programs
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (314) 646-4544, #6.