The Education Department offers programs designed to help individuals and families of all ages and abilities learn through experience, involvement and discovery.
Animals are the central focus of our programs, of course! That's because we understand the strong connections to the living world that are cultivated through seeing and touching a living animal.
Spring Programs 2015
- Keeper-for-a-Day (grades 2-8)
- Spring Early Childhood Programs (ages 6 months-grade 3)
- Spring Programs for Homeschoolers (grades K-8)
- Spring Programs for Families (families w/ children in grades K and up)
- Spring Programs for Adults (grades 9-adult)
Register for Spring Programs
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314) 646-4544, #6.