The Education Department offers programs designed to help individuals and families of all ages and abilities learn through experience, involvement and discovery.
Animals are the central focus of our programs, of course! That's because we understand the strong connections to the living world that are cultivated through seeing and touching a living animal.
Spring Programs 2015
- Spring Early Childhood Programs (ages 6 months-grade 3)
- Spring Programs for Homeschoolers (grades K-8)
- Spring Programs for Families (families w/ children in grades K and up)
- Spring Programs for Adults (grades 9-adult)
Register for Spring Programs
Summer Programs 2015
- Keeper-for-a-Day (grades 2-8)
- A Day with the Rays (grades 2-8)
- Junior Sea Lion Trainer (ages 10-adult)
- Camp Programs (ages 4-grade 10)
- Summer Early Childhood Programs (ages 4 months-8 years)
- Summer Programs for Children with Special Needs (grades K-12)
- Summer Programs for Youth (grades K-11)
- Summer Programs for Families (families with children ages 5 and up)
- Summer Programs for Adults (grades 9-adult, unless otherwise noted)
- Summer Classes Chart
- 2015 Summer Programs Brochure
Register for Summer Programs
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (314) 646-4544, #6.