The Education Department offers programs designed to help individuals and families of all ages and abilities learn through experience, involvement and discovery.
Animals are the central focus of our programs, of course! That's because we understand the strong connections to the living world that are cultivated through seeing and touching a living animal.
Summer Programs 2014
- A Day wtih the Rays (grades 2-8)
- Junior Sea Lion Trainer (ages 10-adult)
- Summer Family Overnights (families w/ children ages 5 and up)
Register for Summer Programs
Fall Programs 2014
- Keeper-for-a-Day (grades 2-8)
- Fall Early Childhood Programs (ages 6 months-6 years)
- Fall Programs for Homeschoolers (grades K-8)
- Fall Programs for Families (families w/ children in grades K and up)
- Fall Programs for Adults (grades 9-adult)
Register for Fall Programs
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (314) 646-4544, #6.