Please review updated registration information before registering.
What Do I Need To Register Online?
Before you begin the online registration process, please review the complete list of Programs for Individuals & Families.
You will need to be prepared with the following information:
- Zoo Member’s Name, Address, Member Number, Member Level and Member Expiration Date or Head of Household information if not a Zoo Member.
- Contact phone number(s) and e-mail address.
- Each participant’s first and last name, birth date and/or grade level.
- Your calendar or selection of Zoo program(s) you would like to attend.
For Youth, Career programs and Camp, the following information will be needed:
- Two emergency contact names and phone numbers.
- Child’s medical conditions, special needs, allergies, special accommodations, medications.
- For Camp, the name of one buddy may be entered in the system.Listing a buddy during online registration does NOT guarantee that they will be together. It is only a request that can be fulfilled IF both children are registered for the same Camp session. Note: For Camp programs, please include the names of individuals approved to pick up your child.
Using The Online Registration System
Once you have logged on, any program not shown as "sold out" will have at least one opening. Please note that availability for programs listed on our website is subject to change. To be placed on a waiting list for a sold out program session, please call the Education Department at (314) 646-4544, #6.
- Choose either Zoo Member Registration or General Public Registration.
- Existing account users should log on or new users will need to create an account. If you forget your password, you can request that your password be emailed to the logon email address. The Education Department will not be able to give your password over the phone. If your address or contact information has changed since you last used online registration, please call the Education Department at (314) 646-4544, #6 to update this information.
- Enter the first participant’s information and select the program(s) and session(s) requested.
- Before check out, you may add additional participants, programs, program categories or edit the programs you selected.
- After reviewing your selections, and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you may click “Submit” to complete the check-out process. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. The credit card will be processed by PayPal. Please Note: Saint Louis Zoo gift cards cannot be used for online registration.
- After completing the check-out process, transfer and cancellation fees will apply if you need to change your registration.