Fridays, May 22-August 28, 2015
5 to 8 p.m. (Exhibits open until 7 p.m.)
Admission to Zoo and concerts is free.
Located at Schnuck Family Plaza in the center of the Zoo. Please feel free to bring a lawn chair to ensure you have a seat.
- May 22 — Butchwax & the Hollywoods (50s, 60s & 70s)
- May 29 — Disco Nites feat. Coco Soul (Disco/Soul)
- June 5 — My Friend Mike (Top 40/Motown Classics)
- June 12 — Ticket to the Beatles (Tribute)
- June 19 — No concert
- June 26 — Whiskey Morning (Country/Bluegrass)
- July 3 — No concert
- July 10 — GalaxyRed (Top 40/Classics)
- July 17 — Griffin and the Gargoyles (Top 40)
- July 24 — Pennsylvania Slim (Blues/Soul/Swing)
- July 31 — American Idle (Country/Pop/Variety)
- August 7 — Push the Limit (Top 40/Motown/Rock)
- August 14 — Mood Swings (80s)
- August 21 — Miss Jubilee & the Humdingers (Swing/Jazz/Rhythm)
- August 28 — Big Brother Thunder & the Master Blasters (R&B/Funk/Soul)
Animal-related kids activities will focus on conservation of endangered species through the Zoo's WildCare Institute.
- Mid America Chevy Dealers