Fridays, May 27-September 2, 2016
5 to 8 p.m. (Exhibits open until 7 p.m.)
Admission to Zoo and concerts is free.
Located at Schnuck Family Plaza in the center of the Zoo. Please feel free to bring a lawn chair to ensure you have a seat.
- May 27 — Butchwax & the Hollywoods (50s, 60s & 70s)
- June 3 — Push the Limit (Top 40/Motown/Rock)
- June 10 — The Bankesters (Americana/Bluegrass)
- June 24 — Ticket to the Beatles (Tribute)
- July 1 — Miss Jubilee & the Humdingers (Swing/Jazz/Rhythm)
- July 8 — Bottoms Up Blues Gang (Blues/Jam)
- July 15 — Griffin and the Gargoyles (Top 40)
- July 22 — Tommy Halloran's Guerilla Swing (Jazz/Swing)
- July 29 — Rockin' Chair (Folk rock)
- August 5 — Hillbilly Authority (Country)
- August 12 — GalaxyRed (Top 40/Classics)
- August 19 — The Throwbacks (90s)
- August 26 — Arvell & Co. (70s, 80s, 90s and today)
- September 2 — Superjam (Rock)
Animal-related kids activities will focus on conservation of endangered species through the Zoo's WildCare Institute.
- Mid America Chevy Dealers