The Zoo's new Treetop Shop is all decked out for the holidays from November 12 through December 24. Located at the Zoo's north entrance in The Living World, it's an animal lover's treasure trove. Proceeds from all sales benefit the Zoo's animals and programs.
- Animal-related clothing, toys and games, plush toy animals, books, picture frames, and many items available only at the Saint Louis Zoo
- Earth-friendly gifts hand-crafted by artisans in developing nations across the globe.
- Numerous wildlife and nature-themed ornaments adorn trees throughout the store.
- Take a step back in time with the Zoo's book Animals Always -- 100 Years at the Saint Louis Zoo.
- Bubbles the Dwarf Zebu children's book features a very special cow in the Children's Zoo.
Save 10 percent (members save 20 percent) when you shop at Treetop Shop and Safari Gift Shop November 12-23.
2014 Collectible Ornament
Collect the Zoo's 2014 limited edition holiday ornament featuring an Andean bear from the Mary Ann Lee Conservation Carousel. The glass ornament is sold for $15. Available at the gift shop beginning Nov. 10. Online ordering will be available soon.
Merchandise is available at the store or by phone at (314) 781-0900, ext. 4779.
The Treetop Shop is open every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., except holiday hours listed below. Shopping at the Zoo is also available on evenings during Wild Lights (admission charge).
Zoo Holiday Hours
- November 27, 2014 (Thanksgiving) -- Open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- December 24, 2014 (Christmas Eve) -- Open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- December 25, 2014 (Christmas Day) -- Zoo closed
- December 31, 2014 (New Year's Eve) -- Open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- January 1, 2015 (New Year's Day) -- Zoo closed
See Hours, Prices & Directions for more information.