Furry friends await you at Zoo Friends Day!
Friday, May 11, 2012
3 to 8 p.m.
At Zoo Friends Day, you can enjoy:
- Free admission to Stingrays at Caribbean Cove featuring Sharks
- Free Emerson Zooline Railroad rides, Mary Ann Lee Conservation Carousel rides, Emerson Children's Zoo admission
- The opening of Inspired by Nature, a collection of wildlife art by Robert Bateman at Peabody Hall
- Complimentary parking beginning at 2:30 p.m. (spaces limited)
- Optional dinner buffet* (Reservations are now closed.)
- 20 percent discount at Zoo gift shops and 10 percent discount at Zoo food service stations
- Book signing by Emerson Children’s Zoo Keeper, Carolyn Mueller, of her new book, Bubbles the Dwarf Zebu, at Zootique from 2 to 4 p.m. and the Emerson Children’s Zoo from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Special activities and entertainment
- And much more!
No reservations required to attend. Please bring your membership card. Due to traffic congestion, you may wish to use other routes to the Zoo and Forest Park rather than Hampton Avenue. For more information, call (314) 646-4771.
*Zoo Friends Day Dinner Buffet (optional)
Reservations are now closed. Served from 5 to 7 p.m. in The Painted Giraffe.
Ziti with marinara sauce
Meatballs in sauce
Shell pasta alfredo with fresh garden vegetables
Grilled chicken in sauce
Fresh-baked garlic bread
Cheesecake with strawberry topping
Ice cream bars and sandwiches
16 oz. soft drink
(Beer and wine sold separately.)