Friday, May 9, 2014
3 to 8 p.m.
At Zoo Friends Day, Zoo members can enjoy:
- Free admission to Stingrays at Caribbean Cove presented by Mercy Kids
- Free Emerson Zooline Railroad rides, Mary Ann Lee Conservation Carousel rides, Emerson Children's Zoo admission
- First Bank Sea Lion Shows at 4:30 and 6 p.m. (tickets limited)
- Complimentary parking beginning at 2:30 p.m. (spaces limited)
- Optional dinner buffet*
- 20 percent discount at Zoo gift shops and 10 percent discount at Zoo food service stations
- Special activities and entertainment
- And much more!
No reservations required to attend. Please bring your membership card. Due to traffic congestion, you may wish to use other routes to the Zoo and Forest Park rather than Hampton Avenue. For more information, call (314) 646-4771.
*Dinner Buffet (optional)
Make dinner reservations by May 1. Reserve online, or call (314) 646-4897. Served from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Event Tent.
- $14.95 for adults
- $10.95 for children (ages 2-8)
- Baked Ziti with herb de Provence and roasted tomato sauce
- Sicilian braised meatballs in a cabernet demi-glace
- Cavatappi pasta with white wine cream sauce with roasted vegetables
- Grilled chicken with roasted tomatoes and artichokes
- Parmesan and garlic encrusted bread sticks
- Turtle cheesecake
- Chocolate cake with rum caramel sauce
- Ice cream bars and sandwiches
- 16 oz. soft drink
- Beer and wine sold separately