Have you ever met a penguin, fed a giant tortoise, scratched a legless lizard? Your group can share an experience like none other: behind the scenes at the Saint Louis Zoo. Get a peek at what it's like to be a zookeeper. See the animals up close and personal. Each tour provides the enthralling, breathtaking experience of seeing the world's dramatic wildlife up close. This is a great opportunity for groups of all sizes and interests.
--- > Choose Your Tour Here < --- Click this link
See penguins up close, touch a python, meet sea lion superstars, feed a giraffe, create enrichment for primates and more!
Book Your Tour: Don't wait - book your tour today!
Behind the Scenes Tours can be combined with extra amenities, such as tickets to the Zooline Railroad, Children's Zoo, Safari Passes and more!
Rules and regulations:
- Tours need to be scheduled 3 weeks in advance due to various animal considerations and availability.
- For safety reasons, children must be accompanied by an adult. For most tours, children should be at least 8 years old.
- The Saint Louis Zoo reserves the right to cancel any tour due to unforeseen circumstances. The Zoo will contact you to reschedule your tour.
- Behind the Scenes Tours are non-refundable; however, if it becomes necessary to reschedule your tour for another date, you may do so by calling at least 48 hours before the tour without incurring any additional charges.
- Payment must be received at least 10 business days prior to the tour date.
- Due to the unpredictability of animals, tour experiences may vary. All participants must abide by staff instructions at all times.
Contact Mandi Nordin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 781-0900 ext. 4840 to give your group a truly unique experience.