In order to view the most recent postings, you may need to click refresh or reload on your browser.
Online Registration Only
Credit card payment is required. Zoo gift cards, coupons and checks are not accepted for online registration.
To register, select Zoo Member or General Public below:
Zoo Member Registration
If you do not see the updated link below, click the refresh or reload button on your browser window.
- Zoo Members - Early Childhood Virtual Programs - Spring 2021
- Zoo Members- Family In-Person Programs - Spring 2021
- Zoo Members - Camp Virtual Programs - Summer 2021
- Zoo Members - Zoo Career In Person Programs - Summer 2021
- Zoo Members - Early Childhood In Person Programs - Summer 2021
- Zoo Members - Early Childhood Virtual Programs - Summer 2021
- Zoo Members - Family In Person Programs - Summer 2021
- Zoo Members - Family Virtual Evening Programs - Summer 2021
- Zoo Members - Adult In Person Programs - Summer 2021
- Zoo Members - Adult Escape the Zoo In Person Programs - 2021
General Public Registration
If you do not see the updated link below, click the refresh or reload button on your browser window.
- General Public - Early Childhood Virtual Programs - Spring 2021
- General Public - Family In-Person Programs - Spring 2021
- General Public - Adult Escape the Zoo - 2021
- General Public - Camp Virtual Programs - Summer 2021
- General Public - Zoo Career In Person Programs - Summer 2021
- General Public - Early Childhood In Person Programs - Summer 2021
- General Public - Early Childhood Virtual Programs - Summer 2021
- General Public - Family In Person Programs - Summer 2021
- General Public - Family Virtual Evening Programs - Summer 2021
- General Public - Adult In Person Programs - Summer 2021
- General Public - Adult Escape the Zoo In Person Programs - 2021
No participant should attend any in-person program(s) if they have experienced one or any combination of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 within the last 72 hours, and/or any of the following statements apply:
- Fever of 100.4⁰F or greater
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Participant has tested positive for COVID-19, and has not completed their mandated quarantine period
- Participant previously tested positive for COVID-19, but still has symptoms mentioned above
- During the past 14 days, the participant has been in contact with someone who has exhibited symptoms as listed above and or tested positive for COVID-19
- During the past 14 days, the participant has been advised to self-quarantine by a doctor or other health authority
- The participant has travelled internationally within the last 30 days.
As part of its commitment to the continued well-being of guests, staff and animals, and in an ongoing effort to assist the community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, the Zoo has implemented enhanced protocols and procedures. Click here for details.
For In-Person Programs, the following applies:
Although safety precautions as to your visit are taken by the Saint Louis Zoo, every visitor/program participant is responsible for his or her personal safety and that of children or others under their supervision. In consideration of access to the Zoo, visitors/program participants (a) agree to comply with Zoo policies and instructions, including those on signage (b) understand and agree that the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has recently infected individuals in the St. Louis area, that it is contagious and that it can spread to persons in any number of ways (c) agree that they assume responsibility for any injury (including personal injury, disability or death), illness, damage, loss claim, liability, or expense arising out of or related to COVID-19 experienced or contracted in connection with a Zoo visit/program (d) that they waive and release all claims against the Zoo and its commissioners, officers, employees, volunteers and agents relative to the foregoing matters and (e) that they agree that the Zoo is legally entitled to sovereign immunity regarding to any such claims.
Medication Authorization Policy
For adults registered to attend in-person programs with their child:
If your child needs to take medication during any in-person Zoo program (including insulin and or an insulin pump), as the parent, you are responsible for carrying the medication and monitoring your child’s needs.
It is our goal that children with and without disabilities play and learn together in our programs. Our programs are designed to be developmentally appropriate for the set age range listed, in order to be the most impactful and educationally effective possible. We realize that sometimes developmental level does not correlate to chronological age. If this is the case, you can reach out to us to determine the best placement for your child. The individual program will determine the level of support needed for participation. Likewise, we are happy to discuss any other inclusion questions or needs that you might have. In some cases, our student-to-teacher ratios and program requirements may require that families provide a qualified aide to help with the additional support needed. Our goal is that every child has the opportunity to reach their full potential in our conservation education programs. For questions, please contact Laura Seger at email@example.com.
Please review the complete list of Programs for Individuals & Families prior to starting online registration. Please note that program availability listed on our website is subject to change. Processing fees will apply for duplicate registrations, cancellations or transfers.
Advance registration is required for all programs. Registrations close two weeks prior to the program date or when the program is sold out.
Zoo Members receive a discount on program fees. If you would like to join or renew your membership, please visit Membership or call (314) 646-4771 for more information.
Fax, e-mail and phone registrations are not accepted.
Participants must be the appropriate age or grade level for the program and can only register for one session of each camp topic or program title.
Participants may not make up or receive a refund for missed programs. No exceptions will be made.
We reserve the right to cancel programs due to low enrollment or extenuating circumstances. Full refunds will be issued.
Contact Us: If you have questions, please call us at (314) 646-4544, #6 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult at the Zoo. All program participants will be accompanied by Zoo staff and/or Zoo volunteers during their program.
Full payment is required at the time of registration.
Online registration requires a credit card payment. Saint Louis Zoo gift cards cannot be used for online registration.
Whether you choose mail-in or online registrations, you can register:
- Immediate family members residing in the same household (spouse and children).
- Grandchildren (as general public registration or as part of your membership if you have a Grandparent Zoo Membership level or above). NOTE: A grandparent's signature will not be accepted for the Terms and Conditions. Terms and Conditions must be signed by the participant's parent or legal guardian.
NOTE: Zoo members are not eligible to register nieces, nephews, friends, neighbors, out-of-town guests, etc. Extended family members, friends, neighbors, and out-of-town guests must register themselves and their household members separately.
For online registration, you will need to be prepared with the following information:
- Zoo member’s Name, Address, Member Number, Member Level and Membership Expiration Date or Head of Household information if not a Zoo member.
- Contact phone number(s) and e-mail address.
- Each participant’s first and last name, birth date and/or grade level.
- Your calendar or selection of Zoo program(s) you would like to attend.
- Emergency contact names and phone numbers.
- Child’s medical conditions, special needs, allergies, special accommodations, medications.
- Credit card payment
When you are ready to register, select the appropriate link for either Zoo Members or the General Public at the top of this page.
If you have never used the online registration process, the first thing you will do is create a logon account.
If you have already used the online registration process, you will be able to use the same email address and password to logon. You will not have to recreate your logon account.
If you forget your password, you can request a "change password" link be emailed to the logon email address. The Education Department will not be able to give your password over the phone. If your address or contact information has changed since you last registered online, please call the Education Department at (314) 646-4544, #6 to update your account.
At the time of logon or creating your account, you may enter the number of participants. After entering each participant's information, you can select the program(s) for them.
Once you have logged on, any program not shown as "sold out" will have at least one opening. If the program(s) are sold out, you may add yourself to the waiting list.
Once you get to the Payment/Verification page, you will be able to add additional participants, programs, program categories or edit the programs you selected.
After you review your program selections, you must enter your credit card payment, agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click "Submit" to complete your registration.
After completing the checkout process, transfer and cancellation fees will apply if you need to change your registration.
For online registration, at the time of check out you will receive either:
- Immediate confirmation that your payment was processed and spaces are held.
- Notification that a session you selected is sold out with the option to choose another session.
The space(s) in the program(s) you have selected is not confirmed until you check out and receive your electronic confirmation. Please print the confirmation page for your records and close the window. This confirmation will also be automatically emailed to the email address entered at logon. If you do not see this e-mail in your inbox, please check your spam or junk mail folder as some e-mail systems send them to this folder instead of your inbox. Please add email@example.com to your contact list to help prevent this error.
By choosing to use our online registration process, you are helping to conserve paper and other resources. Your email confirmation will be the only notice you receive for your program. You will not receive one in the mail.
After you have completed an order and received your confirmation, you will not be able to re-open that order and make changes online. If you need to add family members to other programs you can create another registration order online. You will be able to logon using your email address and password, but you will need to re-enter the personal information for the participant you are registering. The system will not present you with this information.
All registrations will be reviewed by our staff. Follow-up email(s) will consist of one or more of the following:
- Registration Report to confirm the status of your programs
- Request for additional information or clarification
- Terms and Conditions Form (if needed) will need to be signed by each adult participant or by the parent of participants under the age of 18 years.
Your e-mail confirmation will be the only notice you receive for your program. You will not receive one in the mail. Please allow one to two business days for our staff to send a final confirmation/follow-up email to complete your online registration.
You will receive a Registration Report by email as a confirmation of your online registration. Please read each of your Registration Report(s) carefully for the following information:
- Confirmed program dates and times.
- Special notes including virtual program information.
- Waiting list information if program sessions you selected were sold out.
During the processing of your mail-in form, you will be placed on the waiting list(s) if ALL of your session choices for a requested program are sold out. If you are placed on a waiting list, we will not process the payment for that program. If you are placed into one of your program session choices, you will NOT be placed on the waiting list for other sessions of the same program.
During online registration, you may add yourself or your family members to the waiting list(s) for sold out programs.
We will notify individuals on our waiting list if an opening occurs in the program. If you accept an opening, you will need to provide a credit card payment for the program.
Please notify the Education Department at least two weeks before the start day of the Camp/program session.
Cancellation fees apply as follows:
- Multiple-Day Camp Programs - Fee: $25
- Single-Day Camp and all other programs - Fee: $8
- Less than two weeks' notice - no refund
We are unable to issue refunds with less than two weeks' notice. Participants may not make up or receive a refund for missed programs. No exceptions will be made.
Transfers are subject to program availability and participant grade level or age.
Please notify the Education Department at least two weeks before the start day of the Camp/program session. Transfer fees apply and are due at the time of your request:
- Multiple-Day Camp Programs – Fee: $25
- Single-Day Camp and all other programs – Fee: $8
It is unlikely that transfers will be available with less than two weeks' notice.
Parking is available on the Zoo's North Lot on Government Drive and South Lot on Wells Drive for a fee. Zoo Members may choose to use their free parking benefits. Limited free parking is available on streets around the Zoo. Visit Parking & Directions for parking details and pricing.
Congestion on streets in Forest Park can cause a delay in your arrival time. Please plan extra time so that you arrive on time for your program.