Mail-in Registration Forms
- Fall/Spring Registration Form for all Fall/Spring programs
To register, select Zoo Member or General Public below:
Medication Authorization Policy
If your child needs to take medication during Zoo program hours (including insulin and/or an insulin pump), you must complete the Zoo’s medication form. Please also complete the FARE form (Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan) if applicable. Return all completed forms to your instructor at the time of your program.
Please review the complete list of Programs for Individuals & Families prior to starting an online registration or completing a registration form. Please note that program availability listed on our website is subject to change. Processing fees will apply for duplicate registrations, cancellations or transfers.
Advance registration is required for all programs. Registrations close two weeks prior to the program date or when the program sells out.
Zoo Members receive a discount on program fees and Early Bird Registration for Summer programs and camps. If you would like to join or renew your membership, please visit Membership or call (314) 646-4771 for more information.
Fax, e-mail and phone registrations are not accepted.
Participants must be the appropriate age or grade level for the program and can only register for one session of each camp topic or program title.
Participants may not make up or receive a refund for missed programs. No exceptions will be made.
We reserve the right to cancel programs due to low enrollment or extenuating circumstances. Full refunds will be issued.
Contact Us: If you have questions, please call us at (314) 646-4544, #6 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday, or email us at email@example.com.
Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult at the Zoo. All program participants will be accompanied by Zoo staff and/or Zoo volunteers during their program.
- Early Childhood Programs – one parent (adult) is required for every one or two registered children.
- Homeschool Programs – children must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver. A minimum of one adult per family is required throughout the duration of the program.
- Parents who will be dropping off children under the age of 14 years will need to escort the child to the program and pick them up when the program is over. You will be asked to sign your child “in” and “out” for the program.
Full payment is required at the time of registration.
Online registration requires a credit card payment. Saint Louis Zoo gift cards cannot be used for online registration.
- Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Check (mail-in only and must be received at least three weeks prior to your program date). A separate check must be sent for each program. For programs that are sold out, the check(s) will be returned. A fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Saint Louis Zoo Gift Card (mail-in only and must be received at least two weeks prior to your program date). If the balance on your Zoo Gift Card does not cover the cost of all of your programs, you must include credit card information to cover the difference. Use of Saint Louis Zoo Gift Cards are subject to the Terms and Conditions as listed on our website.
Since it is not possible to see how many spaces are available, this may impact you most if you:
- Are registering multiple children.
- Have a friend trying to register their child for the same program.
- Are registering for the career programs where there are just 1-4 openings per day.
Advantages to online registration is the ability to check out, and receive an immediate confirmation that spaces have been held in the program(s) you have chosen.
Processing fees will apply to change or cancel any registration.
Whether you choose mail-in or online registrations, you can register:
- Immediate family members residing in the same household (spouse and children).
- Grandchildren (as general public registration or as part of your membership if you have a Grandparent Zoo Membership level or above). NOTE: A grandparent's signature will not be accepted for the Terms and Conditions. Terms and Conditions must be signed by the participant's parent or legal guardian.
NOTE: All extended family members (nieces, nephews, etc), friends, neighbors, and out of town guests must register themselves and their household members separately under their own membership or at general public pricing.
For online registration, you will need to be prepared with the following information:
- Zoo member’s Name, Address, Member Number, Member Level and Member Expiration Date or Head of Household information if not a Zoo member.
- Contact phone number(s) and e-mail address.
- Each participant’s first and last name, birth date and/or grade level.
- Your calendar or selection of Zoo program(s) you would like to attend.
- Emergency contact names and phone numbers.
- Child’s medical conditions, special needs, allergies, special accommodations, medications.
- Credit card payment
For Summer Camps, the name of one buddy may be entered in the system. Listing a buddy during online registration does NOT guarantee that they will be together. It is a request that can only be fulfilled IF the registration for both children are for the same Camp session.
For Summer Camp programs, please include the names of individuals approved to pick up your child.
When you are ready to register, select the appropriate link for either Zoo Members or the General Public at the top of this page.
If you have never used the online registration process, the first thing you will do is create a logon account.
If you have already used the online registration process, you will be able to use the same email address and password to logon. You will not have to recreate your logon account.
If you forget your password, you can request a "change password" link be emailed to the logon email address. The Education Department will not be able to give your password over the phone. If your address or contact information has changed since you last registered online, please call the Education Department at (314) 646-4544, #6 to update your account.
At the time of logon or creating your account, you may enter the number of participants. After entering each participant's information, you can select the program(s) for them.
Once you have logged on, any program not shown as "sold out" will have at least one opening. If the program(s) are sold out, you may add yourself to the waiting list.
From the Payment/Verification page you will be able to add additional participants, programs, program categories or edit the programs you selected.
After you review your program selections, you must enter your credit card payment, agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click "Submit" to complete your registration.
After completing the checkout process, transfer and cancellation fees will apply if you need to change your registration.
For online registration, at the time of check out you will receive either:
- Immediate confirmation that your payment was processed and spaces are held.
- Notification that a session you selected is sold out with the option to choose another session.
The space(s) in the program(s) you have selected is not confirmed until you checkout and receive your electronic confirmation. Please print the confirmation page for your records and close the window. This confirmation will also be automatically emailed to the email address entered at logon. If you do not see this e-mail in your inbox, please check your spam or junk mail folder as some e-mail systems send them to this folder instead of your inbox. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to help prevent this error.
By choosing to use our online registration process, you are helping to conserve paper and other resources. Your email confirmation will be the only notice you receive for your program. You will not receive one in the mail.
After you have completed an order and received your confirmation, you will not be able to re-open that order and make changes online. If you need to add family members to other programs you can create another registration order online. You will be able to logon using your email address and password, but you will need to re-enter the personal information for the participant you are registering. The system will not present you with this information.
All registrations will be reviewed by our staff. Follow-up email(s) will consist of one or more of the following:
- Registration Report to confirm the status of your programs
- Request for additional information or clarification
- Terms and Conditions Form (if needed) will need to be signed by each adult participant or by the parent of participants under the age of 18 years.
Your e-mail confirmation will be the only notice you receive for your program. You will not receive one in the mail. Please allow one to two business days for our staff to send a final confirmation/follow-up email to complete your online registration.
Your Registration Report will be e-mailed. Please read each of your Registration Report(s) carefully for the following information:
- Confirmed program dates and times.
- Special notes or directions about confirmed programs such as lunches, program locations, or supplies.
- Waiting list information.
- Program meeting/drop-off location.
During the processing of your mail-in form, you will be placed on the waiting list(s) if ALL of your session choices for a requested program are sold out. If you are placed on a waiting list, we will not process the payment for that program. If you are placed into one of your program session choices, you will NOT be placed on the waiting list for other sessions of the same program.
During online registration, you may add yourself or your family members to the waiting list(s) for sold out programs.
We will notify individuals on our waiting list if an opening occurs in the program. If you accept an opening, you will need to provide a credit card payment for the program.
Please notify the Education Department at least two weeks before the start day of the Camp/program session.
Cancellation fees apply as follows:
- Camp Joey, Camp KangaZoo, Teen Camp and Specialty Camps - Fee: $25
- KangaCare and all other programs - Fee: $8
- Less than two weeks' notice - no refund
We are unable to issue refunds with less than two weeks' notice. Participants may not make up or receive a refund for missed programs. No exceptions will be made.
Transfers are subject to program availability and participant grade level or age.
Please notify the Education Department at least two weeks before the start day of the Camp/program session. Transfer fees apply and are due at the time of your request:
- Camp Joey, Camp KangaZoo, Teen Camp and Specialty Camps – Fee: $25
- KangaCare and all other programs – Fee: $8
It is unlikely that transfers will be available with less than two weeks' notice.
Parking is available on the Zoo's North Lot on Government Drive and South Lot on Wells Drive for a fee. Zoo Members may choose to use their free parking benefits. Limited free parking is available on streets around the Zoo. Visit Parking & Directions for parking details and pricing.
Congestion on streets in Forest Park can cause a delay in your arrival time. Please plan extra time so that you arrive on time for your program.
For Camp programs, specific parking/drop off information will be included in the camp packet and/or on the Registration Report.