Customize your Animal Adventure Birthday Party with these extras!
Party favors for children ($5 per child)
- For children 3 and under, we offer Indestructible booklets. These chew-proof, tear-proof, and washable booklets have fun animal pictures and are perfect for young children.
- For children 4 and older, we offer seasonal party favors:
- April-September party favors include native milkweed seeds, animal-print gardening gloves, and information about Monarch butterfly conservation.
- October- March party favors include a recycled water bottle DIY birdfeeder kit, nut-free millet seed, and building instructions.
Group Rate Discounts (for groups of 15 or more):
- Attraction Tickets
- Tickets for the Conservation Carousel ($2.50 per person)
- Class Passes ($6 per person)
- Includes tickets to Conservation Carousel, Zooline Railroad, and Children's Zoo
- Adventure Passes ($11 per person)
- Includes tickets to Conservation Carousel, Zooline Railroad, Children's Zoo, 4-D Theater, Stingrays at Caribbean Cove (seasonal), and Sea Lion Show (seasonal)
- Food and Beverage Vouchers
- Explorer meals
- Redeemable at Lakeside Café
- Adults $8.25 each
- Choose from Jumbo hot dog or Cheeseburger served with fries and a beverage
- Children $6.50 each
- Choose from Hot dog, Chicken bites or Peanut butter and jelly sandwich served with fries and a beverage
- Explorer beverages
- Redeemable at River Camp Cafe
- Regular size fountain drink
- Price: $3 per person
- Explorer ice cream
- Redeemable at Ice Cream Oasis (pick up can be arranged for Lakeside Café during off-season)
- Choose from either Dip N Dots, waffle cone, or ice cream cone or cup
- Price: Dippin Dots $4 per person / Waffle Cone $3.75 per person / Ice Cream Cone or Cup $3.25 per person
- Explorer meals
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, vouchers and tickets are redeemable at their designated venues, but there is no ordering in advance or skipping lines.
No, only what is listed is available with an Explorer Meal Voucher. If you have any vegetarians/vegans in your group, we suggest not purchasing an Explorer Meal Voucher for them, and instead purchasing their meal at the time you redeem your Explorer Meal Vouchers.
No, all of our eating establishments are first come, first serve. If you would like to save space for your party, you can send someone to squat seats inside Lakeside Café. On nice days, we would also recommend checking out the patio area behind Stingrays, which is usually less crowded.
Refunds are not available on any unused attraction tickets or passes; however, you are welcome to use them during another zoo visit. Please note: meal vouchers are only good for the day of the visit.
Yes, you may purchase tickets/passes the day of your party at the Group Sales desk. Please note: food vouchers must be ordered at least two weeks in advance.
Make a Reservation
We require a signed agreement and full payment to hold your date. We suggest reserving at least one month in advance.To make a reservation please call (314) 646-4544, #6, or fill out the form below.