Mark your calendars:
A Zoo Ado presented by Wells Fargo has been moved to September 2020
Keeping the safety of our guests, staff and animals as our first priority, we have decided to reschedule our major fundraiser of the year to a new date after Labor Day. We will communicate our chosen date as the time gets closer. We look forward to seeing you then! Thank you very much for your support.
The Zoo’s Biggest Party of the Year
We invite you to party for a purpose at A Zoo Ado 2020! Eat, drink and dance the night away while supporting the Zoo’s important animal care and conservation work. No other fundraiser in St. Louis has a unique party backdrop like the world-class Saint Louis Zoo!
Sip & Savor
Roam around the Zoo and discover a variety of sweet and savory cuisine at food stations located near some of our animals' exhibits. Then, grab your drink of choice at one of our premium open bars serving beer, wine and specialty cocktails.
Award-winning national party band Party on the Moon is back by popular demand to dazzle guests with current dance, 80s, classic rock, disco/funk, R&B, Motown and new country sounds and moves.
Zoo-themed Special Activities
There are many fun ways to enjoy the Zoo throughout the night, like riding on the Conservation Carousel or Zooline Railroad! The party will also feature a wine pull, animal-themed photo opportunities and a silent auction featuring Zoo packages, such as behind-the-scenes experiences at Polar Bear Point, Sea Lion Sound, and Penguin & Puffin Coast.
What to Wear
Guests are encouraged to wear fun, animal-inspired summer attire and comfortable shoes to graze around the Zoo.
Zoo Member: $85
Check back later this spring for more information.
- Leaping Lemur - $2,000: (6:30 p.m. to midnight)
- 10 tickets, early admission, reserved table and a program listing
- Flapping Flamingo - $2,400: (6:30 p.m. to midnight)
- 12 tickets, early admission, reserved table and a program listing
- Jumping Jaguar - $5,000: (6 p.m. to midnight)
- 20 tickets, access to VIP Reception, reserved tables and a program listing
- Playful Penguin - $10,000: (6 p.m. to midnight)
- 20 tickets, access to VIP Reception, reserved tables, program listing, and additional company recognition prior to and at the event
- Gentle Giraffe - $20,000: (6 p.m. to midnight)
- 40 tickets, access to VIP Reception, reserved tables, program listing, and additional company recognition prior to and at the event
For additional information about sponsorship opportunities,
please contact Amy Zentgraf, Partnership Marketing Manager, at email@example.com or (314) 646-4569.
Leader of the Pack
- Wells Fargo
- U.S. Bank
Tip of the Iceberg
- World Wide Technology
- Mid America Chevy Dealers
- Centene Charitable Foundation
- Cequel III
- Commerce Bank
- David B. Lichtenstein Foundation
- Edward Jones
- First Bank
- Lighting Associates