Food and Beverages
- Taste what’s brewing at Lakeside Cafe, Safari Grill, Tundra Treats, Carousel Cafe, Sweet & Salty Company, Ray’s Snack Shack, and River Camp Cafe.
- Visit Candy Crossing to see what Halloween-themed treats are available. Enjoy 10% off (20% for Zoo members) at Candy Crossing and at all Zoo gift shops.
- Grab a fall-flavored drink from Starbucks!
Animal Areas Open
- Bayer Insectarium
- Charles H. Hoessle Herpetarium
- Stingrays at Caribbean Cove presented by SSM Health (Closed November 1)
Nightly Entertainment Schedule
As you walk around the Zoo, you’ll find our roaming entertainers. Here is who you can expect to see during your visit:
Hula Hooping Witch:
October 16, 23, 30
Frankenstein on Stilts:
October 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
Skippy the Scarecrow:
October 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29
October 17, 21, 24, 28
October 18 and 25
sponsored by Prairie Farms Dairy
sponsored by Wells Fargo
free with paid admission
Hide & Ghost Seek
sponsored by Kiddie Academy
sponsored by Mid America Chevy Dealers
sponsored by SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital
Visit SSM Health Cardinal Glennon
and have your Halloween photo taken
with the Wander Selfie: October 16,17,18, 22, 23 and 24!
The Discovery Corner Train Station
and River’s Edge Train Station will be open.*
Admission: $3.95/members, $4.95 non-members.
*Zooline Railroad schedule is subject to change
and it may not operate every night of the event.