Sunday, June 16, 2019
11:30 a.m (SOLD OUT)
Treat your dad to a good old-fashioned barbeque 'n' beer lunch at the Saint Louis Zoo. Dine on delicious pork ribs, grilled chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers and more in the air-conditioned McDonnell Center at River Camp, then head outside and enjoy a visit to the Zoo with the family!
Lunch Buffet & Action Stations
- Pecan smoked pork ribs
- BBQ Chicken
- Hamburgers and hot dogs
- Carving Station - Hickory smoked beef brisket
- White cheddar mac and cheese
- Home-style molasses baked beans
- Garden salad
- Fresh Buttermilk sweet corn
- Homemade ranch and barbecue potato chips
- Garden Burgers available (upon request at the time of reservation)
House-made BBQ Sauces
- St. Louis style barbecue Sauce
- Coca-Cola barbecue sauce
- Honey bourbon barbecue sauce
- Ice cream sundae bar
- Smoked chocolate chip cookies
- Iced Tea
- Two drink tickets for beer, wine or bloody mary.
- Additional beer & wine will be available for purchase
Pre-paid reservations are required, and seating is limited. Children under age 2 are free.
We are no longer accepting reservations. If you have a question regarding a current reservation, please call (314) 646-4897.
- Zoo members: $22/child (ages 2-12); $35/adult (ages 13 and older)
- Non-members: $24/child (ages 2-12); $37/adult (ages 13 and older)
Parking is not included with reservation.