Thursday, November 14, 2019
9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Treetop Shop in The Living World
Kick off your holiday shopping at the Saint Louis Zoo! At our Holiday Zootique event, browse unique gifts you can’t find anywhere else. Plan a day trip to the Zoo and shop on your way out, or swing by after work and do some browsing.
Purchases help the Zoo’s conservation efforts here and around the world.
- New this year: peruse animal-themed Vera Bradley accessories, and enjoy samples of our official Zoo beer, Urban Chestnut Grizzly Ridge Kolsch (samples will be available after 5 p.m. to adults 21 and older only)
- Find exclusive Saint Louis Zoo gifts, including the 2019 ornament, Zoo calendar and homemade treats from our Candy Crossing shop (plus free samples of fudge)
- Check out fair trade* and sustainable gifts, including handmade accessories and reusable bags and straws
- Free gift wrapping
- 10 percent discount on merchandise (20 percent for Zoo members); savings continue through November 17
- Enjoy coffee and sweet snacks in the daytime, followed by hors d’oeuvres and wine (for adults 21 and older only) after 5 p.m., while supplies last
Treetop Shop is located in The Living World building on Government Drive; park on the North Lot for easiest access.
*Fair Trade is an approach to business that seeks to create greater equity in the international trading system. It supports farmers and craftspeople in developing countries who are socially or economically disadvantages.
Can’t make it to Holiday Zootique?
The Zoo’s Treetop Shop is open daily during Zoo hours and evenings during Wild Lights (admission charge applies).
More Gift Ideas
Find great holiday gift ideas for everyone on your list this year at the Saint Louis Zoo!