The Zoo Young Professionals invite you to Jammin’ at the Zoo presented by Macy’s — a celebration of wine, beer and music for the 21-and-older crowd.
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018 6 to 10 p.m.
The event is rain or shine, except for severe storms.
Includes admission to event, wine and beer tasting from 6 to 8 p.m. (while supplies last), live entertainment and opportunity to purchase wine, beer and food.
- Zoo Members: $12.95 (Zoo Young Professionals members can pick up their free tickets at a Welcome Desk on the night of the event.)
- Non-Members: $22.95
- Advanced ticket sales have closed.
- Tickets may be purchased at the door the night of the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable and are for date listed on ticket.
- Park for free at either Zoo parking lot.
- Attire is casual.
- August 22: Dirty Muggs with Johnny Henry
- Wine and beer sampling from 6 to 8 p.m., while supplies last. Sample wines from more than 10 wineries, featuring over 65 different wines, and beers from St. Louis microbreweries.
- New in 2018: Exclusive member lounge for current and new Zoo Young Professionals members!
- Stingrays at Caribbean Cove presented by Mercy Kids Get up-close-and-personal with stingrays and sharks from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Delicious food available to purchase at a variety of food trucks and Zoo restaurants/stands.
Outside alcoholic beverages, picnic tables and blankets will not be permitted at the event. 21-and-up only.
What to Expect at a Tasting
Wine and beer samples are given in 1-oz pours so that you can experience the aromas, flavors and richness of the wine and beer.
Proceeds Benefit the Zoo
Proceeds benefit the Saint Louis Zoo and its efforts to save endangered species at home and around the world.
Madeline Sciortino and Jack Terschluse
- Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- Major Brands Premium Beverage Distributors
- Mid America Chevy Dealers
- Snow Leopard Vodka
- 106.5 The Arch
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities for Jammin’ at the Zoo or other Zoo special events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org