Packet Pickup at Saint Louis Zoo Expansion Site
6228 Berthold Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (located across the highway from Zoo)
The Saint Louis Zoo would like to thank you again for your patience while we have been preparing for our packet pickup for St. Louis Children’s Hospital Make Tracks Through the Zoo.
Packet pickup is available on the following days:
- Thursday, July 9: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, July 10: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, July 11: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Here is how our packet pickup will work:
- Packet pickup will be held at our Polar Bear Expansion Lot. The address you should use for this is: 6228 Berthold Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110. You will see a large brown parking garage when you arrive, and to the left of the garage you will follow the signage that will lead you to the Polar Bear Expansion Lot.
- Once you arrive on the lot, you will enter our drive-through system (one-way in, one-way out). Our staff will be there to greet you and assist with further instructions on how to receive your t-shirt and medal.
- Packet pickup will be a touchless, drive-through experience. Masks are required!
For any other questions regarding Make Tracks Through the Zoo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again for your support.
Thank you for participating in our remote race!
Your support helps us provide the best possible care for animals, and we are grateful for your participation.
If you’ve registered and haven’t yet participated, here is what you need to do.
1. Run the Race
Run your 5K (3.1 miles) or 1-mile race from anywhere you want. Make sure you continue social distancing and follow CDC, state and local safety guidelines. You must complete your run by August 1.
2. Submit Your Time
Aware of everyone's need to exercise and competitive spirit, yet understanding the current environment and need for social distancing, we’re offering a safe way for our runners to register their time and compare it to others.
- Visit the Make Tracks Through The Zoo Athlinks Results Platform
- If you have an Athlinks account, click “Sign In.” If you do not have an Athlinks account, click “Sign Up” and “JoinAthlinks”
- Search for your name
- Claim your Virtual Race Page
- On your Virtual Race Page, click on “Post Your Time.”
- Click on “Submit”
Participants’ results will appear on this Make Tracks Through The Zoo Athlinks Results Platform. Each participant will have the option to print off their own custom finisher certificate.
*If your certificate does not automatically update, refresh your tab or click on your profile picture to generate the certificate to upload your time.
3. Share Your Running Stories
Comment, chat, share stories and post pictures on the Zoo's social pages. Be sure to use the following hashtags:
#StlZoo #MakeTracksThroughTheZoo #IRanFortheStlZoo #BringTheStlZooToYou #OurWorldMadeBetter
In light of COVID-19, the actual 35th annual Make Tracks Through the Zoo event is canceled, but you can still participate in the race remotely from May 17 through August 1, 2020.
In this remote race, you can run or walk, while practicing social distancing*, from any location you choose — your home treadmill, neighborhood sidewalk, road or trail — and time it yourself. You still receive a T-shirt and medal, and you still get to support the Zoo.
If you wish to participate in the remote race, the registration fee is $25 (by May 15). If you have already registered, your fee can count toward the remote race.
*Please run responsibly and follow CDC, state and local safety guidelines on social distancing.
T-Shirt and Medal Pickup
Thank You to Our Sponsors
We would like to thank the following Make Tracks sponsors for their invaluable support of the Saint Louis Zoo: St. Louis Children’s Hospital, Mid America Chevy Dealers, Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company, First Watch, Prairie Farms Dairy, Big River Race Management and 106.5 The Arch.
To inquire about how your company can support the Saint Louis Zoo, please email email@example.com.