This event is sold out. Thank you for your support!
Saturday, November 12, 2022
Now You See It, Now You Don't
It is up to you, your team and the detective to find a thief and restore the missing diamond to its rightful place.
5:45 p.m. – Doors open in The Living World building at the North Entrance; cocktail hour with appetizers begins
6:45 p.m. – Dinner starts promptly (guests must be at their tables)* Three courses served between acts.
7 p.m. – Act 1
7:55 p.m. – Act 2
8:45 p.m. – Act 3
9 p.m. – Presentation of awards
*Guests arriving late will be seated at the first suitable pause in the performance.
- Wardrobe: Fedora hats, tan trench coats, Sherlock Holmes hats, criminal or detective attire*
- Accessories: Briefcases, magnifying glass, sleuth toy pipe**
- Film Examples: Think "CLUE," "Dick Tracy," "Shaft," "The Pink Panther," "The Mod Squad," "Miami Vice."
*Please note the Zoo's Costume Policy. **The Zoo is tobacco- and smoke-free. The use of these products, including e-cigarettes, within Zoo grounds is prohibited.
Dinner includes salad, one entrée and dessert.
- Dinner salad with ranch or Italian dressing
Your choice of
Chicken Marsala with mashed potato and broccoli
Vegetarian option available
- Hank's raspberry chocolate cheesecake
Tickets — Sold out
Tickets are no longer available. This event is for ages 21 and up only.
Each ticket will come with two drink tickets that can be used for beer, wine, soda or a specialty cocktail.
- $70/Zoo member; $75/general admission (gratuity and tax included)
- Each table of eight is a team
- Cash bar available
- Free event parking is available on the North Lot
Tickets available through November 3.
Each table of eight is a team. Please note that if your party is fewer than eight, other guests will be seated at your table to complete the team. By purchasing tickets for your party (up to eight) in one order, you will all be seated at the same table. Smaller groups may request to join another specific team. For ticket holders with questions, please email Liz Perez at email@example.com or call our Registered Events Line at (314) 646-4897.