Friday, March 13, 2020
6 - 10 p.m.
Now You See It, Now You Don't
It is up to you, your team and the detective to find a thief and restore the missing diamond to its rightful place.
5:45 p.m. – Doors open in The Living World building at the North Entrance; cocktail hour with passed appetizers begins.
6 - 6:30 p.m. – Keepers with animals welcome guests
6:45 p.m. – Dinner starts promptly (guests must be at their tables)*
7 p.m. – Act 1
7:55 p.m. – Act 2
8:45 p.m. – Act 3
9 p.m. – Presentation of awards
*Guests arriving late will be seated at the first suitable pause in the performance.
- Wardrobe: Fedora hats, tan trench coats, Sherlock Holmes hats, criminal or detective attire*
- Accessories: Briefcases, magnifying glass, sleuth toy pipe**
- Film Examples: CLUE, Dick Tracy, The Maltese Falcon, The Pink Panther, Murder!, and Columbo
*Please note the Zoo's Costume Policy. **The Zoo is tobacco- and smoke-free. The use of these products, including e-cigarettes, within Zoo grounds is prohibited.
Pre-paid reservations are required, and seating is limited.
Each ticket will come with two drink tickets that can be used for beer, wine or Soda.
- $75 per person (gratuity and tax included)
- Table of eight is $600.00 (gratuity and tax included)
- You will be seated at a table for eight: These guests will be your teammates
- Cash bar available
- This event is for ages 21 and up only
- Free event parking is available on the Zoo's North Lot
To make a reservation, please call the Group Tickets office at (314) 646-4897 or click the link below.
Reservations close at 2 p.m. on March 4, 2020.
Dinner includes salad, one entrée choice and dessert.
- Garden Salad with ranch or balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Your choice of
Roast chicken breast with chicken jus, mashed potatoes, broccolini, julienne carrots
Vegetable cannelloni, béchamel, broccolini, julienne carrots
- Chocolate cheesecake