May 24 Through September 2, 2019
From Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, the Saint Louis Zoo offers your family even more flexibility with our expanded summer hours.
- Friday-Sunday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, June 21: Zoo closes at 12 p.m. (open 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
- Memorial Day (May 27), Labor Day (September 2): 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Free Hour (8-9 a.m.)
Jungle Boogie Friday Night Concert Series
presented by Mid America Chevy Dealers
May 24 through August 30
5-8 p.m. Free!
"Splish splash" with the stingrays, "cha-cha" with the cheetahs, "salsa" with the sea lions or "two-step" with the tigers at Jungle Boogie, the Zoo's free Friday night concert series for the whole family.
- May 24: Wildfire
- May 31: Funky Butt Brass Band
- June 7: Griffin and the Gargoyles
- June 14: Hazard to Ya Booty
- June 21: NO CONCERT
- June 28: Charles "Skeet" Rodgers
- July 5: Midnight Piano Band
- July 12: Cree Rider Family Band
- July 19: Zydeco Crawdaddys
- July 26: The LustreLights
- August 2: Soulard Blues Band
- August 9: The Durty Kellys
- August 16: Three Pedros
- August 23: Miss Jubilee
- August 30: Ticket to the Beatles
The Sea Lion Show is oceans of fun for the whole family! Our sea lion superstars will thrill you with high jumps, flipper walks and lots of splashing! Timed tickets are $3.95 per person for ages 2 and up; children under age 2 are free.
- May 24-August 16 (Daily) — 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
- Aug. 17 through Sept. 2 (Saturdays, Sundays and Labor Day only) — 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
- Additional 4 p.m. shows on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Memorial Day and Labor Day throughout the summer.
Live animal shows include a variety of exotic and domestic animals showcasing natural behaviors on stage at the Children's Zoo. Shows start May 25.
- 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m. daily
- Additional 4 p.m. show on Saturdays, Sundays, Memorial Day, Labor Day
Meet a keeper with live animals
- 9 a.m., 12 p.m., 3 p.m. daily
- Additional 5:30 p.m. show on Saturdays, Sundays, Memorial Day, Labor Day.
Admission to the Children's Zoo is $3.95 per person for ages 2 and up; children under 2 are free. Free admission the first hour the Zoo is open.
Stop by a Welcome Desk and ask about our Safari Tours! For $5 per person (children under 2 are free), take a 30-minute walking tour with one of our knowledgeable interpreters.
- Back from the Brink Walking Safari
- Here, There, and Everywhere: WildCare Walking Safari
- Walk on the Wild Side Safari
Daily tours: May 24 through August 16
Weekend-only tours: August 17 through October 27
The stingrays and sharks are back for a season-long pool party at Stingrays at Caribbean Cove!
Watch, touch and occasionally feed the unique and fascinating stingrays, as they glide through a warm saltwater pool. The sharks are a little too shy for petting, but you may be lucky enough to have one touch you briefly as it swims by.
Meet A Keeper
Meet a keeper at various locations throughout the Zoo to learn first-hand how they care for animals.
|10:30 a.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||Bird House||Primate House|
Additional meet-a-keeper opportunities on Saturdays and Sundays at 5:30 p.m.
Saturdays 5:30 p.m.
May 25: Spider monkey in the Primate House
June 1: Chimpanzees at Fragile Forest
June 8: Allen's swamp monkey in Primate House
June 15: Hippos at Hippo Harbor in River's Edge
June 22: Grizzly bears at Grizzly Ridge
June 29: Penguins at Penguin & Puffin Coast
July 6: Vultures at Bird House
July 13: Lions at Big Cat Country
July 20: Humboldt penguins at Penguin & Puffin Coast
July 27: Babirusa at Red Rocks
August 3: Orangutans at Fragile Forest
August 10: Hippos at Hippo Harbor in River's Edge
August 17: TBD
August 24: TBD
August 31: Humboldt penguins at Penguin & Puffin Coast
Sundays 5:30 p.m.
May 26: Zebra in Red Rocks
June 2: Spider monkeys in the Primate House
June 9: Elephants in River's Edge
June 16: Vulture at the Bird House
June 23: Giraffes in Red Rocks
June 30: Spider monkeys in the Primate House
July 7: Humboldt penguins at Penguin & Puffin Coast
July 14: Chinese alligator at the Herpetarium
July 21: Hippos at Hippo Harbor in River's Edge
July 28: Orangutans at Fragile Forest
August 4: Orangutans at Fragile Forest
August 11: Humboldt penguins at Penguin & Puffin Coast
August 18: Red pandas at Schnuck Family Plaza
August 25: Vulture at the Bird House
September 1: Polar bear at Polar Bear Point
Summer Zoo Weekends Sponsor
- Prairie Farms Dairy