- Friday, February 14, 2020, 6 - 10 p.m.
- Saturday, February 15, 2020, 6 - 10 p.m.
- 6 p.m. - Doors open in The Living World
- 6 p.m. - Cocktail hour with passed appetizers
- 6:15 - 6:45 p.m. - Animal greeters
- 7 p.m. Dinner
- 8:15 p.m. Live band and dancing
Enjoy a valentine's celebration with your special someone in a memorable way. The two of you will enjoy a romantic, sumptuous, three-course meal by candlelight.
Pre-paid reservations are required, and seating is limited.
- $150 per couple (gratuity and tax included).
- $10 upcharge for champagne.
- Personal table unless otherwise requested.
- Cash bar available.
- This event is for ages 21 and up only.
- Parking is available for free on the Zoo's North Lot.
To make a reservation, please call the Group Tickets office at (314) 646-4897 or click the link below.
Reservations close at 2 p.m. on February, 5.
Three-course dinner, including one bottle of wine (choice of RED or WHITE) per couple. Couples may choose to upgrade their wine to champagne for an additional $10 upcharge. Dinner includes salad, one entrée choice and dessert. Additional drinks can be purchased at a full-service cash bar.
Baked brie with raspberry jam
- Classic Caesar salad
Your choice of
N.Y. stripsteak, truffled phyllo wrapped potato, baby carrots, brocollini, demi-glace
Herb-seared salmon, Schlafly cheddar polenta, spinach, tomato jam
Wild Mushroom Cannelloni, herb béchamel, fontina
- White Chocolate raspberry cheesecake