Valentine's Day Dinner
- Friday, February 10. 2017 6 p.m.- 10 p.m.
- Saturday, February 11, 2017 6 p.m.- 10 p.m.
- Lakeside Cafe
Enjoy Valentine's Day in a memorable way at the Saint Louis Zoo. Treat your valentine to an evening of mystery dinner theatre. While you and your sweetheart enjoy a three-course meal and wine, you’ll experience an exciting night of laughs and drama. Stay after dinner for live music and dancing.
includes bottled wine selection ($10 upcharge for champagne)
Cocktail Hour Appetizers
- Shitake mushroom pot stickers with red wine strawberry sauce
- Crab and Maine lobster stuffed mushrooms
- Bloody Mary pickled vegetables with goat cheese and watercress on grilled toast
- Hearty green salad with bacon, candied pecans and apricot vinaigrette
Your choice of
- Vegetarian-roasted root vegetable terrine with blistered cherry tomatoes, fried potato cake and roasted asparagus
- Pan seared beef filet and crispy hotel soft shell crab with garlic herb butter, fried potato cake and roasted asparagus
- Honey garlic grilled chicken breast with Riesling poached pears, fried potato cake and roasted asparagus
- Double chocolate heart-shaped cheesecake with red wine caramel sauce