Friday, September 10, 2021
7 p.m. to midnight
Rain or shine
Ages 21+ only
The Zoo's Most Important Fundraiser of the Year
The Zoo's most anticipated fundraiser—an adults-only, creative-black-tie evening with music and unlimited food and drinks—is back and ready to be penciled into your calendar!
We will host ZOOFARI 2021 presented by Wells Fargo in person this year with safety as a top priority. Several health-related protocols—including requiring masks and expanding our event footprint—will be implemented to ensure the safety of our guests, staff and animals.
Funds raised from ZOOFARI help support the highest-priority operational and animal care needs of the Saint Louis Zoo.
While at ZOOFARI
Savor Delicious Cuisine & Sip Adult Beverages
Roam around the Zoo and discover a variety of sweet and savory dishes at food stations located near our animals exhibits. Catering will be provided by the Zoo's skilled culinary team. Then, grab your drink of choice at one of our premium open bars serving beer, wine and specialty cocktails.
ZOOFARI 2021 will not have restaurant vendors on-site for this year's event. With the help of Wells Fargo, local St. Louis restaurants and small businesses will receive support through Zoo-themed giving activities.
Live, local and socially distanced musical entertainment will be available from multiple locations throughout the Zoo.
Zoo Attractions and Special Activities
Zoo attractions are yours to enjoy! Take a spin on the Conservation Carousel or ride Zooline Railroad. We'll also have special fundraising activities like a wine pull, jewelry pull, and a gift card wall supporting past ZOOFARI restaurant vendors.
What to Wear
Guests are encouraged to wear fun, animal-inspired, creative black-tie attire and comfortable shoes to graze around the Zoo!
General Admission Tickets
General Admission tickets will go on sale in summer 2021.
Upgrade to one of our premier sponsorship levels and you'll receive your own private table, early admission and recognition at the event.
- Swimming Sea Lion — $1,000 (6 p.m. to midnight):
- 2 tickets, access to VIP Reception, table accommodations and a program listing
- Leaping Lemur — $3,500 (6:30 p.m. to midnight):
- 10 tickets, early admission, reserved table and a program listing
- Flapping Flamingo — $4,900 (6:30 p.m. to midnight):
- 14 tickets, early admission, reserved table and a program listing
- Jumping Jaguar — $7,500 (6 p.m. to midnight):
- 20 tickets, access to VIP Reception, reserved tables and a program listing
- Playful Penguin — $10,000 (6 p.m. to midnight):
- 20 tickets, access to VIP Reception, reserved tables, program listing and additional company recognition prior to and at the event
- Gentle Giraffe — $20,000 (6 p.m. to midnight):
- 25 tickets, access to VIP Reception, reserved tables, program listing and additional company recognition prior to and at the event
For additional information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Amy Zentgraf, Partnership Marketing Manager, at email@example.com or (314) 646-4569.
Our Zoo Values Safety
The safety of guests, staff and animals is the Zoo's highest priority. To provide a safe and memorable experience for all, the Zoo has implemented enhanced protocols and procedures.
See the reservations page for up-to-date details and other safety measures prior to your visit.
ZOOFARI 2021 Co-Chairs
- Angie Schaefer, Safety National
- Joe Ambrose, First Bank
ZOOFARI 2021 Sponsors (as of June 30, 2021)
Leader of the Pack
Centene Charitable Foundation
Tip of the Iceberg
World Wide Technology
Plunging Polar Bear
Jackie & Randy Baker
Mid America Chevy Dealers
David B. Lichtenstein Foundation
Kevin Beckmann Charitable Trust
James & Elizabeth Mannen Berges
The Boeing Company
Thompson Coburn LLP
Together Credit Union