Join Us for a Family-friendly Fall Festival!
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturdays & Sundays
Oct. 2-3 • Oct. 9-10
Zootoberfest 2021 includes:
- German-inspired food available for purchase, along with root beer and other soft drinks
- Beer trailers throughout the Zoo serving a variety of canned and bottled brews (ages 21 and older) for purchase
- Exclusive Zootoberfest beer stein with discounts for refills available for purchase (while supplies last)
- Fall-themed activity for the kids
- Festive German-themed music broadcast throughout the Zoo will put you in the perfect mood
Please check back to this page for more event details coming soon!
Zoo Reservations Required
Free, timed-ticket reservations required to visit the Zoo and Zootoberfest. Reservations are available 7 days prior to visit.
Our Zoo Values Safety
- Primarily outdoor event
- Masks/face coverings are required indoors for all guests, including those who are vaccinated
- Guests not fully vaccinated are required to wear masks/face coverings both indoors and outdoors
Subject to change based on recommendations and guidelines from the St. Louis City Department of Health and CDC
Did you know? Our animals like this weather almost as much as you!
It's the perfect season to visit the Zoo's animals, exhibits and attractions. As the days get cooler, the animals are less likely to be seeking shade and retreating inside for relief. That means you and your family are more likely to see the animals out and about as they take in the milder temps right along with you!