Enjoy a new take on Oktoberfest with some Saint Louis Zoo flair! This is a family-friendly Oktoberfest that you can’t find anywhere else. After you’re all “oompah-ed” out, enjoy a walk around the Zoo and see some of your favorite animals!
- Saturday & Sunday, October 6-7, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, October 13-14, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m
Free for all guests!
Oktoberfest with Zoo Flair!
- Several German bars serving a wide variety of beers* (authentic German Oktoberfest, local and national Oktoberfest, and seasonal),root beer for the kids, and German specialties including bratwurst and pretzels.
- Specialty beers are available at beer tents around the Zoo**, located in Schnuck Family Plaza, the South Entrance Plaza, Carousel Plaza and at East Refreshments. Specialty beer and steins also are available at Lakeside Cafe and River Camp Cafe.
- Exclusive Zootoberfest beer steins with discounts for refills*
- Live music
- Fall-related kids’ games and crafts
* For adults 21 and older.
** On Sundays, beer tents will open at 11 a.m. You may purchase beer before 11 a.m. at Lakeside Cafe and River Camp Cafe.
Noon to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, October 6: Good Times Polka Band
- Sunday, October 7: Larry Hallar Accordian Duo
- Saturday, October 13: Zydeco Crawdaddies
- Sunday, October 14: Die Spitzbuam
Zootoberfest is a FREE, family-friendly event.