Give the Gift of the Zoo!
Give the gift that keeps on giving — a membership to the Saint Louis Zoo! At the $79 Patron level, the recipient will enjoy these exciting benefits:
- Free parking for six visits
- 36 member tickets (redeemable for Zooline Railroad, Dinoroarus and Sea Lion Show)
- 10 percent discount in Zoo gift shops and on food purchases at the Zoo
- stlzoo member magazine
- Zoo calendar
- Member e-newsletters
- Free or discounted admission to participating AZA zoos and aquariums throughout the country
Plus, it includes the 2021 collectible holiday ornament featuring the reticulated giraffe,** which is only available with gift memberships.
If you are interested in purchasing a gift membership at a higher level, you will still get the ornament, while supplies last. Check out the complete list of membership levels and benefits.
** Prices include shipping and handling for locations within the contiguous United States.
- To ensure December 24 delivery, online orders are accepted through December 7.
- Call (314) 646-4771, option 2, daily during regular business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- To ensure December 24 delivery, phone orders are accepted through December 7.
- Visit a Welcome Desk at the North or South entrances of the Zoo.
- On-site purchases are welcome through 1 p.m. on December 24.
To ensure Dec. 24 delivery:
- Online and phone orders are accepted through Dec. 7.
- Purchases made in person at a Zoo Welcome Desk are available through
1 p.m. on December 24.
A gift recipient must be at least 16 years old in order to hold a Zoo membership. For recipients under the age of 16, the membership must be in the name of a parent or guardian. The greeting card that accompanies the gift membership can be addressed to a child under age 16 by including his or her name in the “Notes” section of the order form.