The Zoo Young Professionals are a group of men and women in their 20s and 30s dedicated to the continued success of the Zoo. They are part of the Saint Louis Zoo Association. The ZYPs goals are to increase awareness of our mission among young adults, enhance our volunteer base, build future leadership, and create additional revenue for the Zoo through membership and fundraising events.
Membership Means Savings
Become a member of the Zoo at the Zoo Young Professionals level ($60), and enjoy these exclusive savings:
- Free parking for six visits
- 20 Anywhere Passes™ redeemable for the Zooline Railroad, Sea Lion Show and Children’s Zoo
- Four free Jammin’ at the Zoo tickets
- Four free drink tickets (for beer or soda; to be used at regular Zoo visits)
- Invitations to events and discounted member rates
- 10 percent discount on food and gift shop purchases, and much more!
All this amounts to over $300 in money-saving benefits for you!
Join the Zoo Young Professionals online, by phone at (314) 646-4771 or in person at a Welcome Desk, or make your check payable to the Saint Louis Zoo Friends Association and send to the following address:
Zoo Young Professionals
P.O. Box 790090
St. Louis, MO 63179-0090
If you need to speak with someone over the phone, please call us between 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. at (314) 646-4771.
The Zoo Young Professionals invite you to Jammin’ at the Zoo presented by Macy’s — a celebration of wine, beer and music for the 21-and-older crowd.
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018 6 to 10 p.m.
Zoo Young Professionals Day at Zootoberfest
Join fellow young professionals for a special day at Zootoberfest!
Mix and mingle in a private tented event area with the Zoo Young Professionals (ZYP) and enjoy exclusive beer specials!
Saturday, October 6, 2018
10 a.m. - 3 p.m