If you are a group of 15 or more, you can receive special discounts with advance reservations.
|Attraction||Group Admission||Regular Admission|
|Sea Lion Show*||$3.00||$3.95|
|Stingrays at Caribbean Cove**||$3.00||$3.95|
|Wild Wonder Outpost||$2.00||$3.00|
Prices are subject to change without notice.
*Shows run daily, Memorial Day through Labor Day, and weekends in April and September.
**Seasonal. See link for dates.
Adventure Pass ($11 per person April through September; $9 per person October through March)
Make the most of your day at the Zoo with an Adventure Pass. This one-day pass includes admission to the Children's Zoo, Zooline Railroad, 4D Theater, Conservation Carousel and Stingrays at Caribbean Cove (seasonal) and Sea Lion Show (seasonal).
Youth/Class Pass ($6 per person)
Youth organizations with a group of 15 or more can receive admission to the Children's Zoo, Conservation Carousel and Zooline Railroad with a one-day Youth Pass.
- Boxed Sandwiches Choose up to three entrees for your group: chicken Caesar wrap, smoked turkey & monterey jack, honey ham & cheddar, market chicken salad, classic tuna salad, smoked turkey BLT, the club, roast beef and smoked gouda, Italian sub or Greek veggie wrap. All sandwiches are served with fresh baked cookie, 20 oz. beverage, and choice of fresh veggie pasta salad or chips. ($15.50 per meal)
- Boxed Salads Choose up to three entrees for your group: classic chicken caesar salad, chef salad, Greek salad, market salad or grilled chicken club salad. All salads served with crackers, freshly baked cookie and 20 oz. beverage. ($15.50 per meal)
- Dressing Choices: House (Mayfair,) creamy Caesar, buttermilk ranch, balsamic vinaigrette, poppy seed, French, sweet Italian, fat-free Italian.
Explorer Vouchers: Redeemable at Lakeside Cafe, East Refreshment Stand and River Camp Cafe.
- Child - Choice of regular hot dog, chicken bites or Smuckers PB&J Uncrustable served with fries and a beverage ($6.50 per person)
- Adult - Choice of jumbo hot dog or cheeseburger served with fries and a beverage ($8.25 per person)
- Vegetarian -
Veggie burger served with fries and a regular fountain soda. (Please note these Vegetarian Vouchers are only redeemable at Lakeside Cafe)
- Beverages - One regular fountain soda ($3.00 per person)
- Dippin' Dots - One small cup ($4.50 per person)
Zoo Gift Cards
Gift cards are available for groups in $5, $10 and $20 increments and can be redeemed for souvenirs and merchandise at Zoo gift shops, food and drinks, Adventure Passes, year-long memberships, admission to rides and attractions, Zoo Parent adoptions, Behind-the-Scenes Tours and much more.
How to Order
Advance reservations are required to receive group discounts.
For more information or to plan your group visit, please contact the Group Tickets office at (314) 646-4781 or fill out the form below. We recommend you fill out the form at least two weeks prior to your visit.
Attention Teachers and Group Leaders!
All schools and groups are now required to register before visiting the Zoo. Please take a moment to let us know when you are coming, by completing the school/group registration form. When you arrive at the Zoo, please check in at one of the Welcome Desks located at both Zoo entrances. Whether you are scheduled for an educational program or tour, or just planning to tour the Zoo on your own, completing this information provides us with the necessary information to better serve your group, particularly in the event of an emergency. For questions regarding group registration, please call (314) 646-4544.
Please note: the school/group registration form is required only for group tracking purposes. To order group tickets and meals, please contact the Group Tickets office at (314) 646-4781 or fill out the form above, at least two weeks prior to your visit.