Road Closure Notification
On Tuesday, May 24, and Wednesday, June 1, Government Drive will be closed to traffic between Fine Arts Drive and Washington Drive.
May 13 through August 14
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. — Sunday* through Thursday
- *Zoo opens at 9 a.m. Sunday, May 22 (Make Tracks through the Zoo)
- *Zoo closes at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesdays, May 25, June 22, July 27 (Night at the Zoo ticketed event)
- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. — Friday** and Saturday
- **Zoo closes at 3 p.m. on Friday, June 17 (A Zoo Ado ticketed event)
- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. — Memorial Day Weekend (Friday through Monday, May 27-30)
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. — Independence Day (Monday, July 4)
August 15 through September 2
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily*
- *Zoo closes at 4 p.m. on Thursday, August 18
- *Zoo closes at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, August 24 (Jammin' at the Zoo ticketed event)
September 3 through 5 — Labor Day Weekend
- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
September 6 through October 12
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
October 13 through December 31
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, except holidays listed below
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday, November 24 (Thanksgiving Day)
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, December 24 (Christmas Eve)
- Closed all day on Sunday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, December 31 (New Year's Eve)
- Closed all day on Sunday, January 1, 2023 (New Year's Day)
2022 hours subject to change
Please check the calendar below for the hours on the day of your visit.
*During Boo at the Zoo and Wild Lights, the Zoo closes to the public at 4 p.m. (all pathways, restaurants, exhibits, and attractions will no longer be open.) Doors reopen at 5 p.m. for the event. Zoo visitors who are planning to attend the event will need to exit the Zoo and have their event tickets scanned for reentry starting at 5 p.m.
Advanced tickets are required for these events and are available for purchase online. Reservations for the Zoo during the day, of the event, does not count as entry to the event.
See what's happening at the Zoo during your visit!
Admission to the Zoo is free; however, there are fees for some attractions. Click for detailed information.
|Included with the Adventure Pass||Notes|
|Sea Lion Show||$3.95 per person||Yes*||Children under 2 are free. (Seasonal)|
|Conservation Carousel||$2.95 per person||Yes||Children under 2 are free. All other persons require admission. All proceeds support the Saint Louis Zoo's conservation programs.|
|Dinoroarus||$5.95 per person||Yes||Children under 2 are free. (Seasonal)|
|Stingrays at Caribbean Cove||$3.95 per person||Yes*||Children under 2 are free. (Seasonal)|
|Zooline Railroad||$7.95 per person||Yes||Includes all day on-off privileges. Children under 2 are free.|
|4D Theater||$3.95/members $4.95/non-members||Yes|
|Wild Wonder Outpost||$2/members;
|No||The Wild Wonder Outpost temporary CLOSED|
Attractions are weather dependent and subject to change.
Please note that during winter operating hours, attractions may not operate based on schedules. Forecast temperatures must reach the mid 50’s with no precipitation to allow for safe operation of the carousel, railroad and 4D Theater.
*Stingrays at Caribbean Cove and the First Bank Sea Lion Show are seasonal.
Enjoy a full day at the Zoo with all the amenities with the Adventure Pass!